"Those who formally rule take their signals and commands not from the electorate as a body, but from a small group of men. This group will be called the Establishment. It exists even though that existence is stoutly denied. It is one of the secrets of the American social order... A second secret is the fact that the existence of the Establishment - the ruling class - is not supposed to be discussed." - Arthur S. Miller
Feudal origin overview. British House of Lords. French Revolution. American Independence - New Aristocracy. Germany Ultra-Feudal to Mittelschaft?
Disruptions (literacy, voting, world wars, currency, globalism, China).
- WOKE CONUNDRUM: WHITE SAVIOUR VERSUS AFRICAN AID
- Racists Are Not All The Same?
- DEC used actor Tom Hardy to front its Yemen appeal, in a film which contains graphic images of unidentified starving and sick children, branded as "devoid of dignity" and "a throwback to the 1980s, when exploitative pictures of poor people were rife."
- Exploiting others for one's own gain is bad.
- Indulging one's own comfort while others pay the price is bad.
- Isn't the above - not being shown the reality of hungry sick children by a charity raising money to help them - an example of choosing one's own comfort while in reality others (the children) pay the price?