Universal suffrage. Single-transferable vote. All citizens and permanent residents from age 16 upward. Perpetual (lifetime) vote privilege and vote persistence.
- Voting via any secure method - private encrypted.
- Includes ballot, mail, online.
- Automatic registration
- Same day registration.
- Perpetual means vote remains in place unless changed.
- Perpetual vote must have valid attribution.
- All voter election days every 2 years, electing one quarter of representatives.
- 8 year maximum length of term.
Perpetual vote change requires:
- Two further affirmations, at least one month apart.
- Public published change impact each month with 6 month or annual activation.
- Results published every equinox or winter equinox only.
- Results of any change is parsed into changes in representatives.