Solutions To What Next?
- Society and community covenants with the citizen the rights of free speech, free expression, free access to information, freedom from servitude, freedom from cruel or unusual punishment.
- Society and community covenant with the citizen equality before the law, trial by a jury of citizen peers and equality of protection from illegal activity. Equality is defined by the best not the most basic legal provision.
- Society and community covenants with the citizen the right to bear arms, to privacy, to data protection and data autonomy.
- Society, community and family have a duty of care to children to raise them and launch them into adulthood from a position of reasonable equal opportunity.
- Society and community covenant with the citizen to provide the baseline conditions of life, from cradle to grave.