- California is America's largest and wealthiest state, by far, with an economy the size of South Korea or Italy. It is a blue state with a Democratic Party supermajority. In American terms this means it is entirely controlled by the more left-wing, socialist-friendly party 'looking out for the people not big business'. That's the sales pitch, anyway. Reality is another hypocrisy paradigm.
- Flint Michigan has unsafe drinking water. It's been that way since 2014, under Democratic President Obama and has continued into the Republican Presidency of Donald Trump. It's a useful case study of corruption, negligence, confidence trickery, false assurances and corporate responsibility. 
- Step by Step to the lead contamination of water in Flint, Michigan
- 87 cases, 10 fatal, of Legionella bacteria found in Flint area; connection to water crisis unclear
- Flint Michigan water crisis - timeline 2011 to October 2020
- Federal court orders bottled water delivery to residents in Flint MI
- Journalist for Status Coup, Jordan Chariton (documentary "Flushing Flint) argues the water in Flint is still contaminated
- Final 2500 lead pipes to be replaced in Flint MI by end of 2020 says Mayor
- Watch out for "perception" or "polling" or "public opinion about" presentation. These are invariably bullshit: propaganda or filler misdirection. Data is not a matter for opinion. Perception is of interest to politicians trying to get elected but it's no way to derive facts from data.